The National Outreach Forum (NOrF) has prepared the content of this website responsibly and carefully, but disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. This includes but is not by way of limitation:
- any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information
- NOrF makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links.
- NOrF is not responsible for any material posted on the discussion forum. In particular, without limitation, NOrF has no responsibility for any advice, content or information posted by any user of the forum. We reserve the right to delete, edit or move messages which we in our discretion consider are unacceptable.
- NOrF makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected.
NOrF shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by NOrF of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual.
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies unless you configure them not to. Please note that if you disable cookies, this will have the effect of hindering some of the website functionality including your ability to login.
The cookies we use are:
- Login: cookies are used to keep track that a user has logged in, these cookie with automatically be removed once the browser has been closed.
- Text size: cookies are used to keep track of font size chosen
- Google Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For further information about Data Protection and cookies please visit http://www.ico.gov.uk/
For information on cookies and help on how to manage them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you give us any personal information about yourself or others we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you are a member you can choose on your profile (top right corner) which information you want to display to other members only.