3rd July 2019
Failure to rapidly spot the - sometimes subtle - signs of a patient’s deteriorating condition is a major cause of avoidable harm in healthcare.
This year, we are pleased to be partnering with the Health Service Journal to bring you
The NOrF Annual Conference at the Patient Safety Congress 2019.
Why should you attend The NOrF Annual Conference at the Patient Safety Congress 2019?
- Access to dedicated critical care outreach sessions and access to the second day of the HSJ Patient Safety Congress (for no extra charge!)
- Network with critical care outreach colleagues, patient safety advocates and national experts in patient safety, quality improvement and the deteriorating patient
- Real solutions that you can adopt in your own work: in 2018, 93% of Patient Safety Congress attendees went away with specific ideas to take back to improve care in their organisation
- Influential conversations: you can be part of discussions with those responsible for driving the new national strategy on patient safety, as announced by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care in September
- Challenging content: speakers and attendees are encouraged to think outside of the accepted groupthink and share evidenced, applicable innovations
Need more reasons?
Watch last year highlights from Rapid Response Conference, which also took place at the Patient Safety Congress.
We are looking forward to hearing from critical care outreach, rapid response and acute response teams projects:
The Safety Engine of the hospitals!
Please note that you will need the NOrF membership ID number to be able to register at special NOrF member rates.